Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Acrostic Husband

I love my husband very much. He evokes a warm cuddly feeling in my stomach reminiscent of a childlike happiness. Hear me, I said reminiscent of. I, of course, am a cold, heartless she-devil. Never forget this. But for him, I am inspired to write a little poem. The kind you're told to write when you're in second grade. An acrostic poem. Just for my hubby (who indecently just declared 8pm to be "snuggly-wuggly time" for our baby kitten, Ichabod). 

"It's 8pm? Get your ass over here, Icky"


Manic and spontaneous 
A little bit nerdy
Takes care of me when I am sick
Thought "racy" and "racist" were the same thing (and it was hilarious) 
Has the cutest smile
Every day he reminds me why I love him
Winning

Always does right by his family
Loves the Foo Fighters
Likes to cook
Enjoys making sex with his wife
Never turns down making sex with his wife

Does horrible impressions of anyone, ever
Actively tries to find ways to creep me out
Very beautiful eyes
Is an amazing husband
Sexy and he knows it








No comments: