Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Love Slash Fan Art!

I stumbled across a website that contained an article called "Modern Vs. Old-Time Disney's Characters". I will warn you that it is NSFW, unless that is you want Gary in the cubicle next to you to start maintaining eye contact  at the urinal.

If you have the stones to click on it, you will be in for a big, sexy, homoerotic treat. There is nothing I love more than my favorite characters getting all gay with each other. I then decided to compile a short pictorial of some of my favorite hilariously gay fan art. Some are funny, some are disturbing and some are just down right gay. Enjoy:

I see that Prince Adam got to keep his beastly junk

Captain Kirk has just instituted a no singing policy and is about to show Spock  the repercussion of his actions.


"ello' poppet"


I am glad to see that NAMBLA finally found some poster boys

No comments: